Your funds can be allocated to support these projects that will have immense and lasting impacts on the lives of our clients. You may also consider sponsoring the purchase of some of the equipment we so urgently need.
- Scholarships for Education.
- Braille Slate & Stylus (pocket size and A4 size).
- Braille paper.
- White Guidecanes.
- Perkins Braillers.
- INDEX Printers.
- Map & Diagram Making Equipment.
- Braille readers with USB port.
- JAWS Software.
- Braile production anciliary equipment.
- Audio book players.
- Adapted games such Scrabbble, Football, Chess etc.
- Crafts equipment such as Crotchet, Wool, Sewing equipment, etc.
- Non perishable food items.
- Clean clothes.
- Toyota Hiace Bus.
- Toyota Hilux Twin Cabin Pickup.
- Funds for volunteers stipends.
- Funds and building materials to build our Rehab & Resource Centre.
Can your support us with regular monthly donations of cash to provide knowledge for quality life to persons that are living with blindness or low vision? How about setting up a standing order so you don’t forget.
Deposit cash into our account as follows:
Knowledge For The Blind Initiative
[Do send us a SMS with your full name, email address and the amount you donated after making your donation. We will send you an acknowledgement.]
Our Headquarters Building:
The picture below is what our Rehab & Resource Centre will look like. Your donation will make it a reality faster.
This 3 floor building will house our Classsrooms, Braille Production Unit, Audio Book Production, Integrated Library, Counselling Rooms, A Meeting Hall and Training Workshops for Computer, Daily Living Skills. It will have a carefully designed Orientation & Mobility walkway laid out in the lawn planted around the building. We will be happy to give you details of this need towards your support.